It’s a new year and I’m so ready to take the bull by its horns! I made the decision last year that I’d make resolutions that are more realistic, will help me out in the long run, and are things I won’t bargain with to break.
- Go to Church every Sunday
- Lose 20 pounds
- Go hiking at least 3 times a week
- Be more positive
- Make up no buy (with the exception of things I need like foundation and pressed powder)
- Read a new book each month
- Learn a new Tagalog word each day
I figure by putting my resolutions in words and on here I will hold be more accountable.
Hope you all had a safe New Year’s Eve. May your 2016 be better than the last.